Managing Consultant Sustainability and Climate Risk
RiskSphere is a boutique consultancy firm committed to delivering positive impact for our clients and the world. Our ambitions are high, the energy is boundless, and we invite you to join us on our journey. We offer a unique opportunity: help clients navigate sustainability and climate risk while gaining start-up experience.
As we continue to grow rapidly, we're seeking experienced consultants to join our team and help maximize our positive impact on clients and our community.
We serve clients across a range of industries, but they all share the same challenge: adapting to the changing environmental, social, and governance landscape. We help our clients understand and manage the risks they face, while identifying and seizing opportunities that are provided by economical, geopolitical, technological, and ecological disruptions. Our team of consultants provide expert advice and guidance, from risk assessment to measurement and regulatory compliance, helping them navigate these transitions.
As Managing Consultants, your job is to guide our clients through this transition. You combine client engagements with your role at RiskSphere, which includes coaching younger colleagues and contributing to RiskSphere’s strategy, thought leadership content, and our business development.
You’ll have the opportunity to create value for our clients as engagement manager and enhance your knowledge and skills through ongoing learning and development. This will drive your professional and personal growth, helping you reach your full potential.
You bring to the table…
We are searching for high-energy individuals who aspire to maximize their growth potential whilst delivering value to clients. To succeed in this role and at our company during this phase, we believe it is best if you have:
- A university degree in management, sustainable finance, or something similar.
- 6+ years of working experience, preferably in consultancy in financial services. Having experience in the risk and finance domains of corporates would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of and/or interest in ESG, SDGs, sustainable finance, reporting and dashboarding, climate risk and stress testing, or other topics within the sustainability and climate domain.
- Interest in working for a boutique consultancy scale-up, where your contributions will shape the company’s evolution. This offers numerous opportunities but also requires agility and a ‘can-do’ mentality. You should be eager to learn and develop your coaching skills as guiding a team of consultants will be a part of this role once we have expanded.
What we offer
You bring a lot to the table, so do we! This is what you can expect:
- A salary between €3.650,- and €6.500,- (depending on your experience).
- A highly competitive performance pay scheme.
- An employee stock option plan (highly encouraged).
- Participation in the company pension plan.
- NS Public transport card.
- Laptop and phone.
- 25 vacation days.
- Flexibility to work from a client’s office, our office, or remotely.
- Use of office gym at The Hup.
- Monthly office drinks every third Thursday.
- Yearly weekend trip with The Hup and a fantastic Christmas party.
- The chance to further develop as a consultant, being part of a diverse and highly experienced team, while gaining start-up expertise.
We’re a team of experienced consultants with decades of combined finance and risk consultancy expertise. We strive to be the best consultancy and employer possible, valuing openness, transparency, and ownership of our work. We love sharing knowledge and encourage each other to pursue personal and professional development. As part of our team, you’ll have ample opportunities to engage with our broader community and take on new challenges.
Are you up for the challenge?
Ready for the next step in your career as consultant? Apply to this vacancy and let’s discuss your career possibilities with us over a cup of coffee!
"*" indicates required fields